Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello, I'm Bryn. I'm a workaholic.

Monday- My day off...Thank The Heavens! Generally spent with my dad once he wakes up from sleeping after his first graveyard shift of the week.

Tuesday- Play with the two most beautiful little kids I have ever met (Nate and Claire) until about 3 PM.

Wednesday- Roll out of bed at 5AM and open The Junction.

Thursday- My day to play, with Nate and Claire.

Friday- Work at the Junction most of the day.

Saturday- Once again, get out of bed at the crack of dawn to open The Junction. No weekends for me!

Sunday- My day of Rest.

This, plus dance classes that I have been teaching, and elderly people that I have been assisting is the reason that I fell off the blogspot wagon! Sorry for being such a slacker, but the addiction of work took me over! I will be better about it!

1 comment:

Dani said...

It's about damn time! I LOVE YOU!