Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

I just finished the fourth book of the Twilight series today! It was by far my favorite of all the books. The author of the Twilight books is in the process of writing a book, from Edwards point of view ( he is the vampire in the book). It will be interesting to see how it does. I am starting another book by the same author called The Host. It is about alien spirits taking over human bodies. It has had mixed reviews, but i really enjoy her writing style.

I recommend the twilight series to anyone! They are great books!

3 comments:

Dani said...

So my book still hasn't come - Hopefully today it'll be in the mail. If not, I am flippin' ordering a new copy - Or going to Wally World to get one. Love you.

Kayleen and Kay Sheppard said...

Hi Bryn! Glad to see you're enjoying your stay in the Lone Star State....Is that Texas???? We miss your face...Hope all is well. You and Aunt Cyndee would get along perfectly, as she has two dogs and LOVES DOGS! Sounds like a fun job you have as well....Love ya, Aunt Neen

Shana said...

Brynn,
THis is Shana (Aunt Chris' daughter). How are you!? I just have to say, I only have thirty pages left of this book and I am loving it!!! I can't wait for the movie... What are you doing in Texas!?? And who did you move with? My blog is on private, so if you email me I can invite you to read it... it is shanapyne4@yahoo.com
You are such a cutie!
Shana