Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Job!

Hey Everybody!

Just an update on me. I'm still in Texas just doing my thing! I'm working at a dog kennel called Bed Biscuit and Beyond. It is an amazing facility that has a lot to offer. We board (babysit your dogs and cats while you're out of town), groom, train, and offer doggie daycare (babysit your dog while you're at work). Its a great place to work, everyone here loves it. I work mostly in the back with the dogs that we board. I let them out about every four hours or so to potty and i like to get them out and play with them a lot. I am training to work at the front desk now, and i start next Sunday on my own.

There is one dog here that i especially love. He is a total mutt....you can't even pick out what he resembles, but he is beautiful! His name is Shenzie....and i am trying to convince Danny and Sherri (the awesome people i'm residing with) to let me bring him home. He is a little hyper, but very obedient and gentle. I am hoping to start an obedience class with him next month. I will post pictures of him.

Well....that's about it when it comes to my job. I will talk to ya'll later! Love Ya!

2 comments:

Gena Bertelsen said...

I Love you. I miss you. Leave the dog there!
Mom

Dani said...

Wheww ... Finally another post :) And ignore Mom, Bring the dog HOME. I love you!